Sunday, November 24, 2013

BDC Portfolios


Due to recent discussions with Seeking Alpha and various comments from readers I will be providing less opinion related information publicly. This means no more suggested portfolios or general rankings included in public articles.

The following links are to previous articles related to suggested BDC portfolios but please keep in mind that most of the components in each portfolio have been changed as discussed in the article below. For reports on the updated portfolios please visit the 'premium BDC reports' page.


[The portfolios discussed in the following articles have changed. For reports on the updated portfolios please visit the 'premium BDC reports' page.]
      
    Previous Portfolios:


    Latest High-Yield Series:

    Latest Total Return Series: 

    Old Total Return Series:

    For a complete list of articles by BDC click here or to sign up for the free weekly newsletter with the latest BDC rankings, recommendations and price targets click here.

    1 comment:

    1. I have positions in main, hcap, glad, fsc, fsic and sold my position in psec this month. I sold psec to protect my profits in it and also because I fear they have no choice but to cut dividends with the new year, if not sooner. I also think the externally managers only care for their management fees and not shareholders.

      If possible, could you put together a table of internally managed vs externally managed BDCs. I know you put it in a number of articles, but, I was hoping you had something the lists them in one place.

      Keep up the good work, I really appreciate the time and effort you put into the articles.

      ReplyDelete